Register Javascript code.

shapper

Hello,

I am developing a class library which includes a class named "Base".

This class has a method where I want add references to Javascript
Files and register Javascript Code Blocks to the page where I will use
my class library.

I want the javascript code to be also available when working with
Asp.Net Ajax. I suppose I need to access Page's script manager from my
class.

How should I do this?

Thanks,

Miguel