    digits ?

    Thanks

    Murphy

    Murphy, Apr 15, 2004

  2. Murphy

    Joe Gass Guest

    \d{10}

    "Murphy" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > Can a regular expression validator force a user to enter exactly 10

    numeric

    Joe Gass, Apr 15, 2004

  3. Murphy

    Murphy Guest

    For the sake of my dignity I won't disclose how long I've been working on
    this one...

    Thanks

    Murphy

    Murphy, Apr 15, 2004
  4. Here's a great free tool you can use for Regular Expressions:

    http://weitz.de/regex-coach/

    It can really help you to create and test Regular Expressions.

    --
    HTH,
    Kevin Spencer

    Kevin Spencer, Apr 15, 2004