REINSTALL PERL

Jorge Reyes

ok so now i am really desperate because i cannot resolve the problem
related with the error message:

Can't locate object method "new" via package "URI" (perhaps you forgot
to load "URI"?) at /usr/perl5/5.6.1/lib/HTTP/Request.pm line 82

so then now i want to know how can i reinstall all the perl, i am
working in a sunOs 5.9 which perl version is 5.6.1 and it doesnt have
internet connection (i think that this problem could be fixed, i
hope), this is because i dont understand why this error still
happening, i try to reinstall all the SOAP and many other modules that
the same system ask to me, but nothing, so please help me, how can i
reinstall perl?

xhoster

Jorge Reyes said:
ok so now i am really desperate because i cannot resolve the problem
related with the error message:

Can't locate object method "new" via package "URI" (perhaps you forgot
to load "URI"?) at /usr/perl5/5.6.1/lib/HTTP/Request.pm line 82

so then now i want to know how can i reinstall all the perl, i am
working in a sunOs 5.9 which perl version is 5.6.1 and it doesnt have
internet connection (i think that this problem could be fixed, i
hope), this is because i dont understand why this error still
happening, i try to reinstall all the SOAP and many other modules that
the same system ask to me, but nothing, so please help me, how can i
reinstall perl?

Download the source tar-ball from cpan.org, transfer it to your computer
without the network connection, and read the README file, and do what it
says.

But be advised that desperation rarely actually solves problems.

Instead, I'd made sure the directory where SOAP::Lite is installed is
first in your @INC. If that didn't work, dump %INC to see what all modules
you have loaded. Then I'd profile the code with -d:DProf, then
dump the call tree with dprofpp -T and trace back is calling HTTP::Request.

Xho