Remove attribute doesnt work

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Ismail, Sep 22, 2006.

  1. Ismail

    Ismail Guest

    Guys,

    I have the following code in page_load event of user control

    Go.Attributes.Add("onclick","if(" + search.ClientID +
    ".value==''){alert('" + noSearchText + "');return false;}");

    Go.Attributes.Remove("border");

    the add works fine however the remove does not. I have tried moving the
    remove code to prerender and init methods it still wont go. The Go is

    protected System.Web.UI.WebControls.ImageButton Go;

    Anyone any ideas?

    Regards

    Ismail

    Ismail, Sep 22, 2006