    help me?

    Thank you in advance,
    Lex

    Lex, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Lex schrieb:

    > I'm looking for a programm that can remove html tags automaticly.

    - In your browser: Save As -> Plain Text
    - NoteTab <http://www.notetab.com/> does it, I think they have a
    freeware version.
    - PHP has a built-in function, strip_tags
    <http://ch.php.net/strip_tags>.
    - A bit of regex will do it in just about any programming or scripting
    language you know.

    Matthias

    Matthias Gutfeldt, Jun 26, 2003

  3. Lex

    brucie Guest

    brucie, Jun 26, 2003
  4. Lex

    Nico Schuyt Guest

    Lex wrote
    > I'm looking for a programm that can remove html tags automaticly. Who can
    > help me?

    Display on screen. Then copy and paste into NotePad
    or
    Use NoteTab Light (free). Select text and menu Modify -> Strip HTML tags.

    Nico Schuyt, Jun 27, 2003
  5. Jacqui or (maybe) Pete, Jun 27, 2003