remove script registered using RegisterClientScriptBlock

Steve Powell

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this one?
How can I remove script registered by RegisterClientScriptBlock ?

If I add another script with the same name, is the first one overwritten or
it's just skipped?

Patrice

Just give this a try to see how it behaves (this is what I would do to
respond).

If it doesn't replace the previous script, my first thought would be to
avoid registering a script to realize later you don't need it. You could
just perhaps keep track of the needed script(s) and register them in the
page once you are sure they are needed...

Patrice

Patrice

I gave this a try. When you register a script with the same key, it is
ignored (ie. it keeps the first one).

Patrice