Removing select option removes entire select

Nick Spacek

Hi everyone,

Well, this is a doozy. It doesn't help that I'm using Prototype and
scriptaculous either, but here it is:

I have two select areas and scripts to transfer items between the two.
Everything works great in FF, but in IE when an option gets removed it
removes the entire select area. Has anyone ever seen something like
this before?

Thanks,
Nick

Matt Kruse

Nick said:
It doesn't help that I'm using Prototype and
scriptaculous either

No, it doesn't:
http://www.javascripttoolbox.com/bestpractices/#prototype
I have two select areas and scripts to transfer items between the two.
Everything works great in FF, but in IE when an option gets removed it
removes the entire select area. Has anyone ever seen something like
this before?

Your post doesn't contain enough information for anyone to even come close
to helping you.
See: http://www.javascripttoolbox.com/clj/#getanswers