    control collection without having to subclass the page object?

    tia,
    rts

    Rex the Strange, Dec 4, 2010

  2. Rex the Strange

    Brian Cryer Guest

    "Rex the Strange" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Does anyone know of a way that I can ensure that a particular control
    > is rendered to the page last, regardless of when it was added to the
    > control collection without having to subclass the page object?

    Put it last on the page (or perhaps in the pre-render you could move it to
    be the last control?)

    Seriously though, consider that when a control is rendered it generates html
    and controls will be rendered in the order that they are required to
    generate the html for a page. So if you want a control to be rendered last
    then it needs to be the last control on the page.

    What are you trying to achieve? There may be a better way of doing it.
    --
    Brian Cryer
    http://www.cryer.co.uk/brian

    Brian Cryer, Dec 9, 2010