    a reorder list nested inside of a reorder list? If so, how?
    Thanks
    John

    JohnE, Feb 6, 2010

  2. On 6 Feb., 04:33, JohnE <> wrote:
    > Have a question regarding the reorder list which is;  Is it possible to have
    > a reorder list nested inside of a reorder list?  If so, how?
    > Thanks
    > John

    While I think this is not a very good idea, it should be possible:
    http://forums.asp.net/t/1293825.aspx

    Try to use ListView or other parent control instead.

    Alexey Smirnov, Feb 6, 2010

  3. JohnE

    JohnE Guest

    "Alexey Smirnov" wrote:

    > On 6 Feb., 04:33, JohnE <> wrote:
    > > Have a question regarding the reorder list which is; Is it possible to have
    > > a reorder list nested inside of a reorder list? If so, how?
    > > Thanks
    > > John

    > While I think this is not a very good idea, it should be possible:
    > http://forums.asp.net/t/1293825.aspx
    >
    > Try to use ListView or other parent control instead.
    > .

    Thanks for the feedback. I might play around with this idea and try it just
    to see how it goes. Give me something to do when it is snowing out.
    John

    JohnE, Feb 6, 2010