    Hello,

    I need to repeat an asp:imagebutton whch has an onclick
    event associated it. Is there a way to do it?

    VK, Apr 25, 2005

  2. VK

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "VK" <> wrote in news:03c101c549aa
    $20c50d20$:

    > I need to repeat an asp:imagebutton whch has an onclick
    > event associated it. Is there a way to do it?

    Yes... bind the event dynamically to the repeated buttons with AddHandler.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Apr 25, 2005

  3. VK

    VK Guest

    Thanks for your reply. But I dont know how often the image
    has to be repeated. It is based on the height of the
    screen. I dont know how to calculate that. Furthermore, I
    would like to have only one button if it is possible. If
    not please let me know how to solve that probkem.

    THanks again

    >$20c50d20$:
    >
    >> I need to repeat an asp:imagebutton whch has an

    onclick
    >> event associated it. Is there a way to do it?

    >Yes... bind the event dynamically to the repeated buttons

    with AddHandler.

    >--
    >Lucas Tam ()
    >Please delete "REMOVE" from the e-mail address when

    replying.

    VK, Apr 25, 2005
  4. VK

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "VK" <> wrote in news:1f9401c549ad
    $f89f5a90$:

    > Thanks for your reply. But I dont know how often the image
    > has to be repeated. It is based on the height of the
    > screen. I dont know how to calculate that.

    You can use Javascript or a component like BrowserHawk to get the screen
    resolution.

    > Furthermore, I
    > would like to have only one button if it is possible. If
    > not please let me know how to solve that probkem.

    You can bind the same event handler to multiple buttons dynamically. Or you
    can make multiple buttons call the same event handler.

    Binding the event is the easy part. Figuring the screen resolution of the
    user's screen is probably what you should be focusing on.
    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Apr 25, 2005