Repeater paging problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Building Controls' started by Viktor Popov, Sep 22, 2004.

  1. Viktor Popov

    Viktor Popov Guest

    Hi,

    I'm trying to do the following but I can't understand what's wrong. Could
    you help me here!
    I do paging with a Repeater like this:

    DataSet ds = new DataSet();
    dad.Fill(ds, "MyOffers");
    if(ds.Tables[0].Rows.Count==0)
    Delete.Enabled=false;

    PagedDataSource objPds = new PagedDataSource();
    objPds.DataSource = ds.Tables[0].DefaultView;
    objPds.AllowPaging = true;
    objPds.PageSize = 14;
    int CurPage;
    int FirstPage=1;
    int LastPage=objPds.PageCount;
    if (Request.QueryString["Page"] != null)
    CurPage=Convert.ToInt32(Request.QueryString["Page"]);
    else
    CurPage=1;
    objPds.CurrentPageIndex = CurPage-1;
    lblCurrentPage.Text = "óÔÒÁÎÉÃÁ ?: " + CurPage.ToString() + " ÏÔ ÏÂÝÏ " +
    objPds.PageCount.ToString();
    if(!objPds.IsFirstPage)
    lnkFirst.NavigateUrl=Request.CurrentExecutionFilePath +"?Page=" +
    Convert.ToString(FirstPage);
    if(!objPds.IsFirstPage)
    lnkPrev.NavigateUrl=Request.CurrentExecutionFilePath + "?Page=" +
    Convert.ToString(CurPage-1);
    if(!objPds.IsLastPage)
    lnkNext.NavigateUrl=Request.CurrentExecutionFilePath + "?Page=" +
    Convert.ToString(CurPage+1);
    if(!objPds.IsLastPage)
    lnkLast.NavigateUrl=Request.CurrentExecutionFilePath + "?Page=" +
    Convert.ToString(LastPage);
    MyRepeater.DataSource=objPds;
    MyRepeater.DataBind();

    On this page I have a DELETE_BUTTON. When I have more than 14 results(more
    than 1 page) and when I push the Button it doesn't work. When I go to the
    last page and push the button the code in ON_CLICK_METHOD works. I can't
    understand why. Could you help me here?

    Thanks a lot!

    Viktor

    ---

    Viktor Popov, Sep 22, 2004

  2. Viktor Popov

    Viktor Popov Guest

    Here it is the code for DELETE_BUTTON. I do loop through the RepeaterItems
    and check if a CheckBox
    control is checked:
    private void Delete_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
    {
    Session["queryStr"]=",";
    int f=0;
    foreach(RepeaterItem item in MyRepeater.Items)
    {
    CheckBox cb1 = item.FindControl("cb") as CheckBox;
    CheckBox cb2 = item.FindControl("lbl") as CheckBox;
    if(cb1.Checked==true)
    {
    Session["queryStr"]=Session["queryStr"].ToString()+cb2.Text+",";
    f++;
    if(f==0)
    return;
    Response.Redirect("dltad.aspx");
    }
    If a CheckBox from a row is Ckecked The Session["queryStr"]=the id of the
    element which must be deleted and forwards to delete them in onether form.

    Thank you!

    Viktor

    ---

    Viktor Popov, Sep 22, 2004