Request.Form abuse

Kevin Spencer

One solution to the "unwanted POSTs" would be to have a property on a
WebForm that indicates whether it is *only* for PostBack (true by default,
but configurable), which would have any client POST request which is not
from the URL of the page itself would be ignored.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer
Microsoft MVP
Short Order Coder
http://unclechutney.blogspot.com

What You Seek Is What You Get

Mark Rae

One solution to the "unwanted POSTs" would be to have a property on a
WebForm that indicates whether it is *only* for PostBack (true by default,
but configurable), which would have any client POST request which is not
from the URL of the page itself would be ignored.

That's certainly worth investingating...

Mark Rae

That's certainly worth investingating...

Especially since the bastard spammers have just changed / spoofed the IP
address that they were using, as Juan predicted they would...!

I hesitate to call them a bunch of f***ing c**ts because f***ing c**ts is
something that I enjoy very much, but they are total scum who will be first
against the wall when the revolution comes...