Request.Form

Ana Rita

Hello to all

I'm trying to make a Request.Form("X") from a page to
another.

I have two pages.

Page one.aspx:

One webcontrol HyperLink to page two.aspx

One <input type="hidden" value="0" name="Hello"
id="Hello" ...>

Page two.aspx:

One webcontrol textbox1.

In page two.aspx on page_load i resquest the value from
the input in the page one.aspx.

Textbox1.text=Request.Form("Hello").

The text of the textbox1 doesn't show the value 0.

Is there any way to access the value of the hidden
control in page two.aspx?

Thank you all.

Best wishes

Ana Rita

Marina

Clicking a hyperlink results in a GET request of the page. It does not
result in a POST - which is what would post the form values.

What is it you are trying to accomplish? ASP.NET does not typically
encourage you posting from one page to another. Typically one page will
handle it's own clicks and data.