Request Help - Strange Struts - JSP exception

Daku

Could some Java/JSP guru please help me ? I have in a JSP the
following line:
I keep getting an exception that there is no getter method for the
property. This is a standard Struts tag.
Any hints, suggestions would be of immense value. Thanks in advance
for your help.

david.karr

Could some Java/JSP guru please help me ? I have in a JSP the
following line:
I keep getting an exception that there is no getter method for the
property. This is a standard Struts tag.
Any hints, suggestions would be of immense value. Thanks in advance
for your help.

It's been a few years since I did anything with Struts, but this isn't
that difficult. That error message doesn't refer to a problem with
the tag, it's simply saying that there is no getter method for the
"medlisttodisplay" property in the form bean.

Lew

david.karr said:
It's been a few years since I did anything with Struts, but this isn't
that difficult.  That error message doesn't refer to a problem with
the tag, it's simply saying that there is no getter method for the
"medlisttodisplay" property in the form bean.

Just as the message states.

And shouldn't the property name be 'medListToDisplay'?