    property. This is a standard Struts tag.
    Any hints, suggestions would be of immense value. Thanks in advance
    for your help.
    Daku, Jan 21, 2010

  2. Daku

    david.karr Guest

    On Jan 21, 9:09 am, Daku <> wrote:
    > Could some Java/JSP guru please help me ? I have in a JSP the
    > following line:
    > I keep getting an exception that there is no getter method for the
    > property. This is a standard Struts tag.
    > Any hints, suggestions would be of immense value. Thanks in advance
    > for your help.

    It's been a few years since I did anything with Struts, but this isn't
    that difficult. That error message doesn't refer to a problem with
    the tag, it's simply saying that there is no getter method for the
    "medlisttodisplay" property in the form bean.
    david.karr, Jan 21, 2010

  3. Daku

    Lew Guest

    david.karr wrote:
    > It's been a few years since I did anything with Struts, but this isn't
    > that difficult.  That error message doesn't refer to a problem with
    > the tag, it's simply saying that there is no getter method for the
    > "medlisttodisplay" property in the form bean.

    Just as the message states.

    And shouldn't the property name be 'medListToDisplay'?

    --
    Lew
    Lew, Jan 21, 2010