    using for everything else.

    Thank you for any help.

    , Aug 30, 2005

  2. You can dynamically add to the query string on the original page, as you are
    sending to a complete URL. You cannot add to the query string collection once
    you are working with it.

    Hope this helps.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    =?Utf-8?B?Q293Ym95IChHcmVnb3J5IEEuIEJlYW1lcikgLSBN, Aug 30, 2005

    by original page do you mean the one that is submitting the data to the
    database? The same page?

    , Aug 30, 2005