Request.QueryString()?

Adam Knight

Hi All,

Now that the action attribute on web forms get ingnored by ASP.NET, how can
i carry a value through multiple page requests in the
Request.QueryString collection. I don't really want to use a session!!!!!!

Is their a way in dot net i can add querystrings to the Request.QueryString
collection dynamically?

Would appreciate some insight!!!

Cheers,
Adam

Guest

When I do it I just add it to the url.

Like this!

Response.Redirect("~/mypage.aspx?value=" & strValue & "&value2=" &
strValue2)

Hope that helps!