Request Validation.

Hawksey

Can anyone tell me what is potentially dangerous with the following
combination of letters
"OnU="

Guest

not in that particular case, most likely the = makes the system think it's
script/code. The system is just trying to look out for you. You do know you
can turn off that check/validation though if you want.....

Guest

Thanks Curt...,but I want to keep the validation on. An encryption routine
generated that sequence of letters....thus causing the exception to be
thrown...The same encryption routine generates alot of different strings with
the = in most of them and no exception is thrown.