    Can anyone tell me what is potentially dangerous with the following
    combination of letters
    "OnU="

    Hawksey, Oct 3, 2005

  2. not in that particular case, most likely the = makes the system think it's
    script/code. The system is just trying to look out for you. You do know you
    can turn off that check/validation though if you want.....

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Oct 3, 2005

  3. Thanks Curt...,but I want to keep the validation on. An encryption routine
    generated that sequence of letters....thus causing the exception to be
    thrown...The same encryption routine generates alot of different strings with
    the = in most of them and no exception is thrown.

    =?Utf-8?B?cHRoYXdrZXM=?=, Oct 5, 2005