Requested Resource is Not available - web.xml / servlet mapping looks perfect

PythonAnimal

I am on a unix box running Tomcat 5.0.19. I keep getting a request
resource (/loneservlet) is not available. I recompiled my servlet on
the unix box just incase there was a diff version of java. I tried
everything here is my setup. I developed on JBuilder X using tomcat
4.1 and sent over the WAR file. On the unix box I know have problems.
I can have one JSP forward to another JSP, but I cna not find my
servlet

<servlet>
<servlet-name>loneservlet</servlet-name>
<servlet-class>simpleproject.LoneServlet</servlet-class>
</servlet>
<servlet-mapping>
<servlet-name>loneservlet</servlet-name>
<url-pattern>/loneservlet</url-pattern>
</servlet-mapping>

<form method='GET' action="/loneservlet">

class location
SimpleWebProject/WEB-INF/classes/simpleproject
simpleproject.class

JSP location
SimpleWebProject

package simpleproject;

import javax.servlet.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;
import java.io.*;
import java.util.*;
import java.io.IOException;

public class LoneServlet extends HttpServlet {}

This is a straight forward setup I do not understand why I receive this
message
description The requested resource (/loneservlet) is not available.

Appreciate it. It seems the JSP can not find the servlet, but I have
the directories set up correctly. Thanks-so much.

does this heaeder
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE web-app PUBLIC "-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Web
Application 2.2//EN" "http://java.sun.com/j2ee/dtds/web-app_2_2.d
td">
need to be changed among diff tomcats?
Thanks again