Required Buy Palm Jumeirah aprt AND Springs villa, 050-8320722

PETER WONG F H (+971 50 8320722)

Dear

I have a client who is looking to buy apartment and Villa :
1. the palm jumeirah 3 bed + maid room sea view only (any building)
2. springs type 3E
3. springs type 3M
4. springs type 4E

Please send me your direct availabilities, or call me, viewing
tomorrow, thank you!

Peter Wong F.H Íõ¸£ÐË
(¸öÈË×¢²áRERA BRN: 8866)

Mob ÊÖÌá : +971 50 83 20 722
Fax ´«Õæ : +971 4 32 30 895
E-mail µçÓÊ : (e-mail address removed)
Company ¹«Ë¾ : Pinky Real Estate Broker±ùÆæ·¿µØ²ú (¹«Ë¾×¢²áRERA ORN: 1866)
Website : http://groups.google.com/group/dubai-property-club