Reseting cache for SQL server query

Guest

I have a page with a button that updates a table in the database. This should
affect the data displayed on the page.

I've used break points to ensure that the code calling the query to collect
the data is being properly called.

The query process itself consists of building a new SqlConnection object
from the connection string. Creating a new SqlCommand, setting the command
text and type to the stored procedure, setting the parameters. Next the
command is used to build a SqlDataAdapter, which is used to fill a DataSet.

The query is being cached (at least it is as far as I can tell) because on
subsequent calls I'm getting the original record set.

My question is, how do I tell it not hit the cache?

TIA,
Dave