    refreshes, so they lose their work.

    Is there any way to reset the timer when a key is pressed?

    Thanks

    George Durzi, Apr 28, 2005

  2. George Durzi

    Mark Guest

    Have you thought of using JavaScript intead of the Meta Refresh to do the
    time out??
    You could probably set the Page timeout in the onLoad event in the HTML and
    then look for a key stroke and then reset the page timeout..

    http://home.cogeco.ca/~ve3ll/jstutor2.htm#to

    HTH
    Cheers
    Mark

    Mark, Apr 28, 2005

  3. Don't use meta http-equiv="refresh" ..
    Try using refresh Javascript for this and plug in to a KEY PRESSED or
    BUTTON.

    Patrick Olurotimi Ige, Apr 28, 2005
  4. George Durzi

    George Durzi Guest