    any more the page does not expire it has a expiry time of 10 minutes. Could a
    server update cause this code not to work? or do you have any ideas why this
    is not working?

    Paul, Jan 10, 2006

  2. Paul

    Patrice Guest

    AFAIK it could arise if the client side hour is not correct. Check to see
    how much the client and server side hour differs (I believe you'll find
    around 10 minutes)...

    -1 is often used but my personal preference is to use an even greater value
    such as -1440 (1 day).

    Please, let us know about your findings...

    --
    Patrice

    "Paul" <> a écrit dans le message de
    > I use Response.Expires=0 in asp code. This was working fine in production

    for
    > some time on a windows 2000 server. In the last month is code is not

    working

    Patrice, Jan 10, 2006

  3. Paul

    Guest

    And along the same lines, here's what usually works for me:

    Response.Expires = -1000

    Best regards,
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance Web and Database Developer
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com
    Access Database Sample, Web Database Sample, ASP Design Tips

    , Jan 10, 2006