Response Headers ...

zperetz

Hallo,
I Can't get reed of http response headers .
Thow I used :
Response.ClearHeaders
witch MSDN say's it should clear up all http headers
I'm on VS 2005 - windows xp IIS
Thank you

Bob Barrows [MVP]

zperetz said:
Hallo,
I Can't get reed of http response headers .
Thow I used :
Response.ClearHeaders
witch MSDN say's it should clear up all http
headers I'm on VS 2005 - windows xp IIS
Thank you

I'm not clear whether you are using classic ASP or ASP.Net. If the latter:

recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

Wherever you post your followup, people are going to need some further
information in order to help you:
What symptoms lead you to believe that the headers are not being cleared?
Why do you need to clear them? Perhaps an alternative approach can be
suggested ...

zperetz

Thank you all
I will look at
(didnt find it at first )

ie
Dave,
I need to use IIS server against non browser clients
so the headers are only a borden