    witch MSDN say's it should clear up all http headers
    I'm on VS 2005 - windows xp IIS
    Thank you

    zperetz, Jul 21, 2008

  2. zperetz wrote:
    > Hallo,
    > I Can't get reed of http response headers .
    > Thow I used :
    > Response.ClearHeaders
    > witch MSDN say's it should clear up all http
    > headers I'm on VS 2005 - windows xp IIS
    > Thank you

    I'm not clear whether you are using classic ASP or ASP.Net. If the latter:

    recommended practice) , but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
    ASP.Net bears very little resemblance to classic ASP so, while you may be
    lucky enough to find a dotnet-knowledgeable person here who can answer your
    question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a
    group where those dotnet-knowledgeable people hang out. I suggest

    Wherever you post your followup, people are going to need some further
    information in order to help you:
    What symptoms lead you to believe that the headers are not being cleared?
    Why do you need to clear them? Perhaps an alternative approach can be
    suggested ...

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jul 21, 2008

  3. Bob Barrows [MVP] wrote:
    > zperetz wrote:
    >> Hallo,
    >> I Can't get reed of http response headers .
    >> Thow I used :
    >> Response.ClearHeaders
    >> witch MSDN say's it should clear up all http
    >> headers I'm on VS 2005 - windows xp IIS
    >> Thank you

    > I'm not clear whether you are using classic ASP or ASP.Net.

    It can't be classic. There is no Response.ClearHeaders there.

    As opposed to here:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.httpresponse.clearheaders.aspx

    --
    Dave Anderson

    Dave Anderson, Jul 21, 2008
  4. Dave Anderson wrote:
    > Bob Barrows [MVP] wrote:
    >> zperetz wrote:
    >>> Hallo,
    >>> I Can't get reed of http response headers .
    >>> Thow I used :
    >>> Response.ClearHeaders
    >>> witch MSDN say's it should clear up all http
    >>> headers I'm on VS 2005 - windows xp IIS
    >>> Thank you

    >> I'm not clear whether you are using classic ASP or ASP.Net.

    > It can't be classic. There is no Response.ClearHeaders there.
    >
    > As opposed to here:

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.httpresponse.clearheaders.aspx

    True. Oh well, I should have looked at the docs...

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Jul 21, 2008
  5. zperetz

    zperetz Guest

    Thank you all
    I will look at
    (didnt find it at first )

    ie
    Dave,
    I need to use IIS server against non browser clients
    so the headers are only a borden

    zperetz, Jul 22, 2008