    ---
    Posted using Wimdows.net NntpNews Component -

    Post Made from http://www.DotNetJunkies.com/newsgroups Our newsgroup engine supports Post Alerts, Ratings, and Searching.

    DotNetJunkies User, Jun 1, 2004

  2. DotNetJunkies User

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    you cant from the code, you'll have to use clientside calls for this.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    Owner/Lead Developer, DF-Software

    "DotNetJunkies User" <> wrote in message
    > How can I dispay a web page in another instance of IE? Response.redirect

    replaces the current page, but I need to direct my user in a new browser
    instance.

    Curt_C [MVP], Jun 1, 2004

  3. You can add the following code in ur Page_Load even

    string strURL = "abc.aspx"
    Response.Write("<script language=javacsript>")
    Response.Write("window.open('" + @strURL + "','width=800,height=500,scrollbars=yes,resizable=yes,left=20,top=20');")
    Response.Write("</script>")

    Hope this wud resolve ur problem

    Regards
    Kamalanathan T

    =?Utf-8?B?S2FtYWx0?=, Jun 1, 2004
  4. You can open a new window using client side javascript such as this:
    a=window.open('SomePage.aspx','MyWindow')
    Here's more info:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/methods/open_0.asp

    --
    I hope this helps,