response.redirect problem...

Volkan Karaboða

Hi all...
I have an interesting problem with response.redirect func.
I have used this statement to locate other pages in my app.
but It doesnt work on win2003 server and framework 1.1.4322 but it works on
xp machine and same framework.
Whwn I want to locate any pages with using response.redirect , page seems
empty I mean any control on the form doesnt seen.

When I trace app, pages are not proceed with response.redirect and to
prevent this problem I have used java script.

I want to learn what the problem is? thanks...