Response.Redirect problem

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Siddhartha Dey via .NET 247, Sep 15, 2004.

  1. (Type your message here)

    --------------------------------
    From: Siddhartha Dey

    I have hosted an ASP.NET application on Windows 2003 server. The first page is the login page. If a user successfully logs in he gets redirected to another page.

    Problem:
    The redirection works fine when accessed from some client machines, but it never gets redirected when accessed from some other machines. I am using cookie in the login page.

    I tried accessing the login page from the server itself. The redirection works fine if page is accessed with 'localhost' in the URL but fails if I use the machine name.

    I am wondering whether there is a problem with cookie or security setting in Windows 2003. When hosted on windows 2002 the application works fine.

    Thanks and Regards
    Siddhartha

    <Id>aVRerciLPkaMmKcVrwinGQ==</Id>

    Siddhartha Dey via .NET 247, Sep 15, 2004