Response.Redirect

I have a Popup window where a user inputs soem data.

On successfully entering this data I redirect the user to
a page in the same popup indicating that the form has
submitted successfully.

I want to resize the page that I redirect the user to.

Is this possible in ASP?

Thanks,

Kevin Spencer

Not exactly. The only way you have control over the size of a page is to use
the JavaScript window.open() method to open a new window from another one on
client. So, you can't use any version of Response.Redirect to do it, unless
somehow either the current page opens the window passing the URL to redirect
to, or the page redirected to opens a new window passing its' own URL to the
new window.

--
HTH,

Kevin Spencer