response.write table problem

insist

I with response.write("table=...") to draw the first table,and
respons.write("<br>"),and then with response.write("table...") to draw the
two table,but the two table display in the middle of the first table,i want
to the two table display in the end of the first table.because the table of
content rowcount is not known.how to solution the problem?
thank you.