REST code-golf: How concisely can you expose and consume services?

Alec Taylor

web2py (7 lines): https://gist.github.com/3798093

Includes creation of models, validator, controllers and urls.

Rules:
- Must have [at least] the same functionality as my 7-line example
- Imports are allowed and not taken into line count, on the condition
that everything remains generic. I.e.: one can change model and
controller names &etc without modifying imported libraries
- Can't import/take the code from web2py (e.g.:
https://github.com/web2py/web2py/blob/master/gluon/tools.py#L4098)

(feel free to write them in reply to this email and/or as gist comments =])

Good luck!