    ( < meta http-equiv = "refresh" content = "20" url = "URL" >) does not work.
    If can, send a code on Java or VBScript.

    P. S. Why the way through teg META does not work?

    æÅÄÉÛÏ×Á ðÁ×ÌÁ îÉËÏÌÁÅ×ÉÞÁ, Sep 28, 2003

  2. æÅÄÉÛÏ×Á ðÁ×ÌÁ îÉËÏÌÁÅ×ÉÞÁ

    SeeSchloss Guest

    "æÅÄÉÛÏ×Á ðÁ×ÌÁ îÉËÏÌÁÅ×ÉÞÁ" a pensé très fort :

    > How to make so that a browser has passed automatically on another
    > web page. A usual way with the help teg meta
    >
    > ( < meta http-equiv = "refresh" content = "20" url = "URL" >)
    > does not work. If can, send a code on Java or VBScript.
    >
    > P. S. Why the way through teg META does not work?

    I think it's rather like < meta http-equiv="refresh"
    content="time, URL" />

    --
    SeeSchloß - http://gpu.sourceforge.net

    SeeSchloss, Sep 28, 2003

  3. æÅÄÉÛÏ×Á ðÁ×ÌÁ îÉËÏÌÁÅ×ÉÞÁ

    SeeSchloss Guest

    "SeeSchloss" a écrit :
    > "æÅÄÉÛÏ×Á ðÁ×ÌÁ îÉËÏÌÁÅ×ÉÞÁ" a pensé très fort :
    >>
    >> How to make so that a browser has passed automatically on
    >> another web page. A usual way with the help teg meta
    >>
    >> ( < meta http-equiv = "refresh" content = "20" url = "URL" >)
    >> does not work. If can, send a code on Java or VBScript.
    >>
    >> P. S. Why the way through teg META does not work?

    > I think it's rather like < meta http-equiv="refresh"
    > content="time, URL" />

    Sorry, it's

    --
    SeeSchloß - http://gpu.sourceforge.net

    SeeSchloss, Sep 28, 2003
  4. æÅÄÉÛÏ×Á ðÁ×ÌÁ îÉËÏÌÁÅ×ÉÞÁ wrote:

    > How to make so that a browser has passed automatically on another web
    > page.

    The standard way is using the Location parameter in the http header that is
    sent before the html file.

    Location: http://www.some.other/url/

    Usually in conjunction with a suitable status code (200 OK (the default) is
    generally not as appropriate as one of the Moved headers.

    http://www.w3.org/Protocols/HTTP/HTRESP.html

    --
    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/

    David Dorward, Sep 28, 2003
  5. æÅÄÉÛÏ×Á ðÁ×ÌÁ îÉËÏÌÁÅ×ÉÞÁ

    kayodeok Guest

    "æÅÄÉÛÏ×Á ðÁ×ÌÁ îÉËÏÌÁÅ×ÉÞÁ" <> wrote in

    > How to make so that a browser has passed automatically on
    > another web page. A usual way with the help teg meta
    >
    > ( < meta http-equiv = "refresh" content = "20" url = "URL" >)
    > does not work. If can, send a code on Java or VBScript.

    Use Standard redirects:
    http://www.w3.org/2001/06tips/reback

    --
    Kayode Okeyode