restore perl on cobalt server

Kermit Lowry

I have received messages on my cobalt server recently (see below) and
it has destroyed my gui. The files are under /usr/lib/perl5. I don't
know the extent of the issue. I have two pleas:

1) Does anyone know what has caused this?
2) Can I restore the exact perl distribution on the cobalt server and
how would I do it? I do not have the cobalt install disks.

Thank you in advance for your assistance,

Kermit Lowry
"My company won't claim any of my ideas or work!!!"

DELETION: [www.domain.com]
/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/Class/Struct.pm
Inode Permissons Size Created On
20652 -r--r--r-- 13923 May 14 03:20 2001

DELETION: [www.domain.com]
/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/Time/Local.pm
Inode Permissons Size Created On
20657 -r--r--r-- 4220 May 14 03:20 2001

DELETION: [www.domain.com]
/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/Time/gmtime.pm
Inode Permissons Size Created On
20658 -r--r--r-- 2518 May 14 03:20 2001

DELETION: [www.domain.com]
/usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/Time/localtime.pm
Inode Permissons Size Created On
20659 -r--r--r-- 2349 May 14 03:20 2001

DELETION: [www.domain.com] /usr/lib/perl5/5.00503/Time/tm.pm
Inode Permissons Size Created On