    3. Copy of graphics.

    Thank you in advance.

    Mike TI

    Mike TI, Oct 26, 2007

  2. "Mike TI" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > Is there a way to resticting:
    >
    > 1. Use of right mouse click (display of popup menu)

    Not reliably...

    > 2. Display of source code

    Not reliably...

    > 3. Copy of graphics.

    No.

    Basically, if you don't want people to see things, don't display them in a
    browser...

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP

    Mark Rae [MVP], Oct 26, 2007

  3. >> 3. Copy of graphics.
    > No.

    True, you see people doing fancy things in javascript to disable right mouse
    click, etc. Even seen one that displayed a message on a right mouse click
    saying pictures were their property, etc. Alt+Printscreen (other
    screengrabbers are available) and paste to paint brush - thank you very
    much!

    Paul Hadfield, Oct 26, 2007
  4. "Paul Hadfield" <> wrote in message

    >>> 3. Copy of graphics.

    >> No.

    > True, you see people doing fancy things in javascript to disable right
    > mouse click, etc. Even seen one that displayed a message on a right mouse
    > click saying pictures were their property, etc. Alt+Printscreen (other
    > screengrabbers are available) and paste to paint brush - thank you very
    > much!

    Not to mention Temporary Internet Files...

    --
    Mark Rae
    ASP.NET MVP

    Mark Rae [MVP], Oct 26, 2007
  5. Mike TI

    gnewsgroup Guest

    On Oct 26, 6:55 am, "Paul Hadfield" <> wrote:
    > >> 3. Copy of graphics.

    > > No.

    > True, you see people doing fancy things in javascript to disable right mouse
    > click, etc. Even seen one that displayed a message on a right mouse click
    > saying pictures were their property, etc. Alt+Printscreen (other
    > screengrabbers are available) and paste to paint brush - thank you very
    > much!

    Yep, I can't help laughing in my sleeves when I see those
    javascript-"disabled" picture-saving functionalities, and wonder why
    people waste a lot of time working on things that don't do as
    expected.

    gnewsgroup, Oct 26, 2007
  6. Mike TI

    Larry Bud Guest

    > Yep, I can't help laughing in my sleeves when I see those
    > javascript-"disabled" picture-saving functionalities, and wonder why
    > people waste a lot of time working on things that don't do as
    > expected.

    I'm sure the battle is to stop 99% of the people, which disabling
    right clicks probably do.

    Larry Bud, Oct 26, 2007
  7. Mike TI

    gnewsgroup Guest

    On Oct 26, 10:28 am, Larry Bud <> wrote:
    > > Yep, I can't help laughing in my sleeves when I see those
    > > javascript-"disabled" picture-saving functionalities, and wonder why
    > > people waste a lot of time working on things that don't do as
    > > expected.

    > I'm sure the battle is to stop 99% of the people, which disabling
    > right clicks probably do.

    It really depends on how badly a person wants to capture the picture.
    The percentage does not make much sense if the property of the sample
    population is not known.

    gnewsgroup, Oct 26, 2007
  8. For images you can use Flash.
    And I've seen couple of flash "viewers" that keep "running" lines to prevent
    Alt+Printscreen

    George,

    George Ter-Saakov, Oct 26, 2007