    <MyMethodResult>123</MyMethodResult>

    Is it possible to have .NET creating the result look like this instead?
    <MyMethodResult xsi:type="integer">123</MyMethodResult>

    Thor W Hammer, Sep 3, 2004

  2. If you do RPC/Encoded webservices, then yes, you can do that.
    To do this, add a [SoapRpcService] attribute to the webservice class.
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/e...rotocolsSoapRpcServiceAttributeClassTopic.asp

    But you don't want to, in general. The world is moving to Doc/Literal,
    which is what .NET defaults to.

    -D

    Dino Chiesa [Microsoft], Sep 3, 2004