? retaining data within project accross webforms

Netserver

Hi have a question hope there is a simple answer. I want to enter data
in to 2 arrays from several webforms in project and be able to recall
that data from any of the webforms, other then using a querystring

I tried creating a module as follows

Module dataspecs
Public ar1(0) As Integer
Public ar2(0) As Integer
End Module

This works fine, I can read and add data to the arrays from each
webform from within the project. Only one problem, it seems if there
are 2 pc's accessing the project whatever pc1 enters,updates is also
available to pc2 and visa versa. It seems both share the same copy
across all webforms. Is there a way for each user to have there own
copy of the fields(array) across the project.

Hope I explained the problem

Thanks Jerry

Mike

Yeah, that seems very odd. I really can't see how 2 seperate requests to
this page, are resulting in the same results. I could be having a severe
brain cramp at the moment, but I don't think that should be the case.

Please post some more code, and further details.

-mike

Nakul

Store the Arrays in Session this will ensure each user will have it's own
copy.

Thanks
Nakul

Netserver

yeah I did that, that is use session. but it seems funny that MS lets
you use a data structure in a module that is updateable by all and
viewable by all, but does not give you the ability for indivisual
copies per user..If you remember vb6.0, they had a GLOBAL varibale
that could be accessed accross the project but it did not let other
users access it......hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jerry