retreving dynamically added controls using C#

Guest

Hi
This is all using C# and i am new to it.

I have a checkbox control that is added programmtically
in the page_load event.

Now on button click i want to retreive the checkbox control
but i am not able to retreive.

For retreving i am using FindControl method
but i am not getting it.

Can anyone help me.

The same thing i have worked in VB.Net using the FindControl method
and it works.

So i don't know where i am work.

Scott Allen

It should work the same. Perhaps you can post some code to demonstrate
the problem, or take a closer look and see what else is different
between your vb.net and c# code.