retrieving values from combo box

Jojo Mojo

At the moment, my html form displays this combo box the way i want it,
but it does not record down what the user has selected and save it to
the database

help please,

thanks!

7

7stud --

Jojo said:

At the moment, my html form displays this combo box the way i want it,
but it does not record down what the user has selected and save it to
the database

Write your javascript to respond to the onchange event and then retrieve
the selected value. Then have your javascript send out an
XMLHttpRequest to the server and include the choice in the url.

Good luck!