return to GridView page from FormView?

Guest

What's the best way to return to GridView after editing a detail record in a
FormView so the GridView shows the page with the edited record on it?

I'm using GridView with standard ObjectDataSource, no custom paging.

Thanks for any tips on this.

Guest

If the formView is on the same page then this would have happened upon each
postback automatically (e.g. when the formview is posted back to save). But
if they are on two separate pages then make those pages Redirect to each
other instead of having the Gridview popping up another window for the
FormView. (i.e. the FormView would redirect to the page where GridView is
after saving the data)

Guest

Thanks Phillip, I already have the FormView page redirecting back to the
GridView page, I was just looking for some way to set the GridView page so it
showed the row that was being edited after it reloads instead of just
displaying the first page.