Asim Qazi

Hi All

public class MyResponse
{
public bool m_bStatus;
public string m_szErrorCode;
public string m_szMessage;
}

i m returning this object from Webservice WebMethod, if i test this service
from its Service description its returning me

<MyResponse xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema"
xmlns="http://tempuri.org/">

<m_bStatus>false</m_bStatus>
<m_szErrorCode>210</m_szErrorCode>
<m_szMessage>Error Occurred.</m_szMessage>
</MyResponse>

but when i m testing it using my client i m getting the name of my class, i
want to get the returning XML when i call the webmethod from my Client.

please help.

aSIM

Jared

The code I use to call a Web Method is;

WebService.MyWebService webService = new WebService.MyWebService();

webService.MyResponse myResponse = webService.MyResponse();

You can call you indiviadual values using;

bool bitStatus = myResponse.m_bStatus;
string strError = myResponse.m_szErrorCode;
string strMessage = myResponse.m_szMessage;

In this example;

WebService = The folder under App_WebReferences
MyWebService = The name of you web service class.
MyResponse = The name of your web method.

Hope this makes sense and is waht you were after.

Cheers

Jared

Asim Qazi

Thanks a lot Jared, it really worked :) will ping the list again if i got
any other issue :)

God Bless you.

aSIM.