Reuse an existing user control (.ascx) and its code behind in othe

Robin Chatterjee

I have a Web Application PRJ with about 5 usercontrols and their
coressponding codebehinds with a lot of code. I need to know as to how to
resue then in other Applications. What i have been doings is just copying the
..ascx and the .ascx.vb into applications that need them. By doing this i can
see the .asxc as it is ( with all the controls in it ) and the code behind
too.
I was wondering is there a better way which i am sure there is to do this.
If you can kindly give me a simple example i would be much oblidged.

Robin