Reusing DataSet/DataTable

anon

Hello All,
I have a Datagrid that gets populated using a different query ,
depending on some user selections....when i do paging for the grid, i
will have to chk for those selection again n pass the query to the
function that populates the grid....i was thinking of a workaround or
something liek this....in the OnPageIndexChanged event, if i first get
the datasource of the datagrid, store that as a dataset, then after the
e.NewPageIndex, give the dataset or datatable as the datasource for the
datagrid...
Is this possible?Any sample code would be helpful.

Thanks for your time.

anon

I sort of resolved this issue by saving the datasource in session..but i
understand this is not a good design for large data...any other solution
to this?
Thanks