Reverse Bind of a multi-row edit DataGrid

Robert Roney via .NET 247

I'm using a datagrid which allows multi-row editing.

Everything works fine, as long as you don't update the sorted field within the DataGrid, if you do that the DataView reflects the changes as soon as they are completed, thus causing errors for remaining items.

i.e. 1 a , 2 b , 3 c (Change b to d (sort column))... every things works fine until it finishes the second item in the grid, then the view has (1 a, 3 c, 2 d) and the grid has (1 a , 2 d , 3 c)

Have you any idea of how a person can stop the DataView from re-indexing until all the grid changes have beeen written back?