(RFD) ANNOUNCE: Time::Format v0.13

Eric J. Roode

Mothra

Hi Eric,

Eric J. Roode said:

I have received almost no feedback on this module, which means
a) It's perfect the way it is;
b) Nobody uses it because it stinks;
c) Nobody uses it because nobody knows about it.
I am posting this in case the latter is true.
Feel free to comment. Or heck, feel
free to continue to ignore it. :) ]
I have provided some feedback on this module. As I recall,
there were some issues regarding Compiling on Win32
systems. (yep you did fix it). I have used it to some extent.
However, you have to realize that there are
a lot of Date/Time modules on CPAN that you are competing with.
I for one have chosen to use DateTime as my standard. These
modules provide all if not more functionality that Time::Format.
That is not to say that Time::Format stinks, on the contrary,
I have used this module and found it very useful.
I just don't want to mess with learning another Date module.
( I have my hands full with DateTime)

I hope this helps.

Mothra