    creating a document in Word with a very simple implementation of inserting
    images and formatting text.

    Jack
    Jack, Oct 5, 2007

  2. Hi Jack,

    I suggest you search on internet to see if there's any commercial or free
    controls could meet your requirement. Also, you might want to try ask in
    http://forums.asp.net/69.aspx since it's dedicated for discussing third
    party controls in ASP.NET. Thanks for your understanding.

    Regards,
    Walter Wang (, remove 'online.')
    Microsoft Online Community Support

    Walter Wang [MSFT], Oct 8, 2007

  3. I've outlined some decent free rich textbox controls here:
    http://SteveOrr.net/freecontrols/textboxes.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Oct 10, 2007