Rope for Facets

Trans

I'd like to add a Rope implementation to Ruby Facets. Is there a good
implementation out there?

(Btw, Are Ruby Quiz solution listed in any special order?)

Thanks,
T.

James Gray

(Btw, Are Ruby Quiz solution listed in any special order?)

Not on my site (the original), no. They are in the order they were
submitted, mostly.

James Edward Gray II

Robert Dober

I'd like to add a Rope implementation to Ruby Facets. Is there a good
implementation out there?

(Btw, Are Ruby Quiz solution listed in any special order?)

Thanks,
T.

Talking about RQ, I had a look at the benchmarks and the solutions and
Eric's first solution would be my choice. What do you want, immutable
or mutable, string ropes only or also array ropes.

There is a question about the licensing though, can one use Ruby Quiz
submissions with an open source license (any?) if one is duly
respecting the authorship of course? Probably not without the author's
consent, any opinions on that?

Cheers
Robert

James Gray

Talking about RQ, I had a look at the benchmarks and the solutions and
Eric's first solution would be my choice. What do you want, immutable
or mutable, string ropes only or also array ropes.

There is a question about the licensing though, can one use Ruby Quiz
submissions with an open source license (any?) if one is duly
respecting the authorship of course? Probably not without the author's
consent, any opinions on that?

It definitely should be discussed with the author, yes.

James Edward Gray II