it, or alternate solution?

Cheers, here's the below. - phl

.rstyle td {font:11px tahoma ;border-top:solid 1px
#000;font-weight:bold }
.tstyle td,.fix table td{border-bottom:solid 1px #ccc}.t1
td,.t1 th{padding-left:0px}
.tstyle td,th{vertical-align:top;padding:2px 0px 2px
0!important

Martin Jay

phl said:
I have been having problems aligning the bottom borders of sub table
within my main table. I need to have a table within a table. Each row
has a bottom border. My problem is where the last row of my sub table,
meets the next row of the main table. I don't seem to be ablt to get
them to match up, so I get two lines here, where I should have one.

Has anyone have problems like this before, is there anyway I can fix
it, or alternate solution?

Remove the border from the bottom <td> of the first table:

CSS:

.none{ border: none; }

And change:

to: