Row Changing Event

Greg

I am validating data in the datasets row_changing event. If there are errors
I throw an exception which will cause the system to prompt the user with the
"do yo want to correct this value" error message.

If the user is working on a deached row and then closes the form the form
seems to close first before the row_change event occurs. So if the user then
answeres yes they want to correct they get an object reference error.

What is the best way to get around this issue?