Hi,

I have the following code -

aaaa
bbbb

dddd

ffff

gggg
hhhh

The problem with this table is that I want the "aaaa" box to be bigger
so that it would also fill the space where you would expect to see
"cccc" and "eeee". In otherwords, I want the box belonging to "aaaa"
to be 3 columns in height, so that it is more clear that it belongs to
"bbbb" "dddd" "ffff". How do I do this in simple html.

Hope I make sense,

Thanks,

Barry.

p.lepin

(follow-up to comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html)

I have the following code -

[...]

I want the box belonging to "aaaa" to be 3 columns in
height, so that it is more clear that it belongs to
"bbbb" "dddd" "ffff". How do I do this in simple html.

Your question has nothing to do with XML. The proper group
for questions like this is

comp.infosystems.www.authoring.html

What you need is rowspan attribute.