RowState V/s. DataViewRowState?

Arpan

What's the difference between RowState & DataViewRowState?

If I am not mistaken, RowState pertains to DataTable whereas
DataViewRowState pertains to DataView but the "Select" method of the
DataTable uses the DataViewRowState as the 3rd parameter & not
RowState. I am getting confused between the two!

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks,

Arpan

Guest

Arpan,

DataRowState (Rowstate is the name of the property) describes the state of
the datarow whereas DataViewRowState describes the version of the datarow.

check out the .net framework documentation on this.

Regards,
Augustin