    Thanks for help.

    Best regards
    inriz

    inriz, Feb 27, 2009

  2. inriz wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > currently i'm trying out the newest version of roxml 2.5.0.
    > The first example in the readme file with library and book
    > doesn't work. The error message is undefined method <<
    > which occurs in the line
    > lib << book
    >
    > Is this example an old one and not compatible with the 2.5.0 version?
    >
    > Thanks for help.
    >
    > Best regards
    > inriz

    Could you post the actual error message?

    -Justin

    Justin Collins, Feb 27, 2009

  3. inriz

    Ben Woosley Guest

    Hey inriz,

    Yes, the example was (very) old. But I've since update it - I made a
    corresponding example & spec in examples/library.rb & spec/examples/
    library_spec.rb - and the new example (http://roxml.rubyforge.org/
    rdoc/) should work as of 2.5.1.

    -Ben

    Ben Woosley, Mar 3, 2009