Royalty Free Images

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by VB Programmer, Jun 8, 2004.

  1. Where is a good place to get royalty free images for web pages?

    I know Google/Images. Any others?

    VB Programmer, Jun 8, 2004

  2. VB Programmer

    Raterus Guest

    search for "stock photos" on google, you'll get numerous links.

    Pictures found through google images aren't necessarily royalty free, you know that right?

    Raterus, Jun 8, 2004

  3. Yes.

    VB Programmer, Jun 8, 2004
  4. VB Programmer

    John Guest

    www.gettyimages.com offers royalty free and rights-managed images. ;) You
    mean royalty-free and not public domain sorta stuff, right?

    I get alot of use out of my digital camera and photoshop, though.. heheh

    -John

    John, Jun 10, 2004